The Best Zion Hiking Tours
On our Full Day Zion guided hikes, we jump in our Lexus SUVs and head out to explore the trails that are off the beaten path. The ones that are not over-crowded by hundreds of tourists. See, the secret to the ultimate vacation to Zion is to spend a day or two visiting the park and then at least one day with us as we show you the best Zion National Park guided hikes.
All of our adventures are for private groups, so where we go, what we see, and how much hiking we do is really catered to your wants and needs. We custom tailor each guided hike so you get the most out of it. There is so much to explore just outside of the park and we cannot wait to show you around.
Full Day Zion Hiking Tours
Let's Go On An Adventure
- Transportation – In a climate controlled luxury Lexus 4 wheel drive SUV
- Pick Up/Meet Up – We will pick you up from your accommodations or from a convenient meeting spot
- Private Guide – A skilled and Wilderness First Responder certified guide for your private group
- Emergency Equipment – Vehicle recovery, rope rescue, first aid kit, and backup water just in case!
- Lunch – May be provided for you for an additional fee
What To Bring
- Water – We recommend 3-4 Liters per person
- Lunch – If you choose to pack your own
- Backpack – To carry personal belongings
- Sun Protection – Sunscreen, Sunglasses, and a Hat
- Medications – Any medicines you may need like an inhaler, epipen, insulin etc…
- Water Bladder Pack or hydration system, if you have one
- Camera/Phone – To take amazing adventure pictures!
What To Wear
- Prepare for Changes In Weather – Dress like an onion. Thin layers close to the body and heavy outer layers. You’d be surprised how quickly the temperature can change here
- We recommend a T-shirt with sleeves and pants like athletic, yoga, or cargo pants, or comfortable shorts
- Athletic and quick dry clothing – Are great options
- Shoes – Lightweight closed toe shoes or hiking shoes
- Face Mask – For following COVID 19 guidelines
From Famous Canyons To Our Top Secret Spots
Where Our Zion National Park Guided Hikes Can Take You
avoid the crowds
Pictures From Our
Full Day Zion Guided Hikes
What To Expect
On Your Zion Guided Hike
On the day of your Full Day Zion Hiking Tour, we will pick you up from your accommodations if you are staying in Kanab, or from a convenient meet up spot near Zion National Park if you are coming from Springdale, Virgin, St George, or Hurricane. This pick up system allows us to maximize the amount of time we spend exploring on your excursion. From there your adventure begins, so get ready to have some fun!