Catch The Magic Of Golden Hour At Sunset In Zion National Park
There is a reason that the sunset in Zion National Park is so famous. It’s the magic of golden hour, that special window of the day when the sun starts to dip below the horizon and the rays of the sun light-up the colorful landscape. Our Sunset Off-Roading adventure is the perfect way to experience this stunning event for yourself. We take you out on an action-packed drive and as you take in the sights we make our way to a high-point with a sprawling view. We stop to get out, explore around, take pictures, and just sit back and relax as the sun puts on her show.
Our sunset trips are breathtaking, but if you have a little extra time in your vacation schedule, we highly encourage you to join us on a Half Day Off-Roading adventure. You will truly get to experience what makes Southern Utah so absolutely spectacular. There just is so much to see and explore, and oftentimes we catch the most magical sunsets as we finish up our afternoon adventure.
Zion Sunset Off-Roading
Let's Go On An Adventure
- Transportation – In a climate controlled luxury Lexus 4 wheel drive SUV
- Pick up/Meet Up – We will pick you up from your accommodations or from a convenient meeting spot
- Private Guide – A skilled and Wilderness First Responder certified guide for your private group
- Emergency Equipment – Vehicle recovery, rope rescue, first aid kit, and backup water just in case!
- Fuel – We do not charge an extra fee for gas
What To Bring
- Water – We recommend 1-2 Liters per person
- Backpack – To carry personal belongings
- Sun Protection – Sunscreen, Sunglasses, and a Hat
- Medications – Any medicines you may need like an inhaler, epipen, insulin etc…
- Camera/Phone – To take amazing adventure pictures!
What To Wear
- Prepare for Changes In Weather – Dress like an onion. Thin layers close to the body and heavy outer layers. You’d be surprised how quickly the temperature can change here
- We recommend a T-shirt with sleeves and pants like athletic, yoga, or cargo. pants, or comfortable shorts
- Shoes – Lightweight closed toe shoes or hiking shoes
- Face Mask – For following COVID 19 guidelines
Golden hour magic
Pictures From Our
Sunset in Zion National Park Adventures
What To Expect
On Your Adventure
On the day of your sunset in Zion National Park tour, we will pick you up from your accommodations if you are staying in Kanab, or from a convenient meet up spot if you are coming from Springdale, Virgin, St George, or Hurricane. This pick up system allows us to maximize the amount of time we spend exploring on your excursion. From there your adventure begins, so get ready to have some fun!