Utah Rappelling Adventure Tour With Stunning Views
There are seemingly endless possibilities for rappelling adventures and exploration in Southern Utah, and Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park (sometimes referred to as Coral Sands Canyon) should definitely be on your list of places to check out. At this very unique location, the winds shift the beautifully colored sand dunes upwards of 50 feet per year, creating ever-changing terrain and incredible views that are worth the trip. The best way to see the park and the sheer scale of these dynamic dunes is from above.
Introducing our rappelling adventure at Coral Pink Sand Dunes Park near Kanab, Utah. This exciting tour can be incorporated into any of our half day or full day trips, as the location is very flexible with timing. Our guests experience the thrill of hanging over a canyon cliff edge with sweeping views of the sand dunes behind them.
We start with an exhilarating ride in our Lexus off-road vehicle over the sand dunes to the base of our rappelling cliff. After gearing up, we hike up the cliff to see the amazing views. From the top, your guide will teach you how to safely rappel down the cliff face. This is a perfect activity for groups, couples, families, kids of all ages, and even solo travelers. We have multiple rappelling stations in Coral Sands Canyon that we encourage you to try, and we have rappels to meet everyone’s skill levels and abilities.
Rappelling at Coral Pink
Sand Dunes Cliff
Let's Go Rappelling
- Transportation – In our luxury Lexus 4 wheel drive SUV from our custom meetup location to our signature Utah rappelling cliffs at Coral Pink Sand Dunes. * Please note, this is not an ATV tour
- Professional Guide – A skilled and Wilderness First Responder certified guide will teach your how to rappel
- Technical Gear – State of the art harnesses, helmets, ropes, and hardware
What To Bring
- Water – We recommend at least 1-2 liters per person for our half day trip
- Backpack – To carry personal belongings
- Sun Protection – Sunscreen, Sunglasses, and a Hat
- Medications – Any medicines you may need like an inhaler, epipen, insulin etc…
- Camera/Phone – To take amazing adventure pictures!
- Prepare for Changes In Weather – Wear or bring layers of clothing. Coral Sands Canyon can be surprisingly cold.
- We recommend a T-shirt with sleeves and pants like athletic, yoga, or cargo pants
- Shorts – We recommend that they go down to your knees (no short shorts)
- Shoes – Lightweight closed toe shoes or hiking shoes
- Face Mask or Buff – For following COVID 19 guidelines. Also works great for dust storms at the dunes
See the stunning Park views from above
Pictures From Our
Utah Rappelling Adventures
What To Expect On Your Utah Rappelling Adventure
Our rappelling adventure begins at our custom pickup or meetup location, which is determined by your unique vacation plans. From there we will get you set up with your rappelling gear and head out in our Lexus off-road vehicle to drive out to our rappelling cliff.
Frequently Asked Questions
The cost of your trip with All Ways Adventure pays for your entrance to the park while on your trip with us.
For those guests who wish to upgrade their tour to do more rappelling we suggest you check out our half day canyoneering page. Not only could you do more rappels, but you would get the opportunity to explore a slot canyon at the same time.
If your group is larger than 6 people please inquire about availability. We book private, custom tailored trips that can easily accommodate large groups, provided we have enough guides. One guide takes up to 6 people alone, and we add additional guides as needed to maintain a minimum of a 6:1 ratio.
Not to worry, we take people who have no experience on ropes or rappelling all of the time. We will set you up with all of the technical gear and safety equipment, and our skillful guides will teach you rappelling techniques. The area where we do our rappelling trips has rappels that are great for beginners.
We are happy to book right up to the last minute, provided we have a guide available. Bookings within 24 hours require guide approval before we finalize the reservation.
Definitely! We love having dogs join us on this tour. It is $50 per dog for spectating dogs. We ask that you please bring water, a water bowl, wag bags, and leash for your pup.
Our rappelling adventure is all about rappelling. We do provide you a comfortable ride to and from our custom pickup or meetup location to our rappelling cliff, and you will see the stunning views of the Park from atop the cliff. We focus on our exciting and fun rappels we will be doing, and highly suggest that you spend the remaining part of your time in the Park exploring its incredible beauty.