Customized Trips – Backpacking Zion and Southern Utah
We specialize in creating custom-tailored multiple day and overnight backpacking Zion trips, where we cover the planning and logistics for an adventure you surely will never forget. Our guides will spend the days and nights with you as you travel around and explore the amazing terrain that makes this part of Southern Utah so incredible. During your trek, we can hike through slot canyons, go canyoneering, do some rock climbing (for those with experience), and see some of the most remote areas of Zion‘s backcountry.
Each multiple day and overnight backpacking Zion trip we plan is unique and based solely on you and your group’s desires for adventure. We spend a lot of time getting to know you and what you would like to see on your trip, so we can carefully plan the best excursion possible for you. The best way to get started is to contact us today and let us know what you are looking for. For many of our guests, this is a once in a lifetime experience, and we look forward to helping them make sure it is an unforgettable one.
backpacking Zion backcountry
Backpacking Zion Trip Photos
Let's Go On An Adventure
Sample Overnight Trips
- Rappel through the arch of the infamous Golden Cathedral.
- 2 nights, 3 days
- 4:1 max guest to guide ratio
- A fully private guided experience. No strangers.
- $1475/person for 2 people
- $1349/person for 3 people
- $1259/person for 4 people
- $1129/person for 5+ people
- For more info CLICK HERE or contact us
- Fully customized and private expeditions
- We plan and organize the entire trip for you.
- Let us know how many days and nights you would like to spend backpacking.
- Go further and deeper into the backcountry of the magical Southwest.
- Days can combine adventures such as off-roading, hiking, and canyoneering.
- Sleep under the darkest skies in the US
- Rates start at $525 per person, per day
Open Group Trip
- Pre-scheduled and open group multiple day experiences.
- Explore the Southwest’s remote backcountry.
- Example itineraries include – My First Backpacking Expedition, Off-Roading/overlanding and Professional Photography.
- Space is limited – contact us for details about this year’s group trips.