Pioneering A New Zion Jeep Tour
With Our Lexus Off-Roading Adventures
There is so much to explore just outside of Zion National Park, that it is hard to see it all in just one trip. By now you have probably heard of and seen the infamous slot canyons, but did you know there are also real-life dinosaur tracks perfectly preserved in the rocks? There are petroglyphs, ancient art etched and carved into the rocks, that are thought to be 800 – 1500 years old. There are incredible rock formations such as pinnacles, naturally formed bridges, spires, alcoves, and arches. The list goes on…
The best way to see these incredible sites is to hit the dirt roads. Many of the locations are a bit harder to get to and involve driving over rough terrain. That is where “Goldie,” our first Lexus 4 wheel drive SUV, and her friends come in. Why drive Lexus SUVs, you may ask? Well, because they are awesome 4WD vehicles and we ride in style and comfort to these remote locations. Our half day off-roading trips are more than just driving around, we hike as much or as little as you like, we explore, we take pictures, and most importantly we have fun, while we make the most of your vacation time.
Half Day Off-Roading
Let's Go On An Adventure
- Transportation – In a climate controlled luxury Lexus 4 wheel drive SUV
- Pick up/Meet Up – We will pick you up from your accommodations or from a convenient meeting spot
- Private Guide – A skilled and Wilderness First Responder certified guide for your private group
- Emergency Equipment – Vehicle recovery, rope rescue, first aid kit, and backup water just in case!
- Fuel – We do not charge an extra fee for gas
What To Bring
- Water – We recommend 2-3 Liters per person for our Half Day Off-Roading trips
- Backpack – To carry personal belongings
- Sun Protection – Sunscreen, Sunglasses, and a Hat
- Medications – Any medicines you may need like an inhaler, epipen, insulin etc…
- Camera/Phone – To take amazing adventure pictures!
What To Wear
- Prepare for Changes In Weather – Dress like an onion. Thin layers close to the body and heavy outer layers. You’d be surprised how quickly the temperature can change here.
- We recommend a T-shirt with sleeves and pants like athletic, yoga, or cargo pants, or comfortable shorts
- Athletic and quick dry clothing – Are great options
- Shoes – Lightweight closed toe shoes or hiking shoes
- Face Mask – For following COVID 19 guidelines
From Famous Canyons To Our Top Secret Spots
Where Go Off-Roading
Lexus Off-Roading, the new Zion Jeep tour
Pictures From Our
Half Day Adventures
What To Expect
On Your Adventure
On the day of your Half Day Off-Roading trip, we will pick you up from your accommodations if you are staying in Kanab, or from a convenient meet up spot if you are coming from Springdale, Virgin, St George, or Hurricane. This pick up system allows us to maximize the amount of time we spend exploring on your excursion. From there your adventure begins, so get ready to have some fun!