Rock Climbing Trips
For Experienced Climbers
Southern Utah and Zion are home to some of the most amazing, thrilling, and challenging world-class climbing routes. We have been guiding and climbing in this gorgeous landscape for years now, and are always finding new routes. With so many great spots to climb in the area, it can get a bit overwhelming on where to go, how to get there, and which routes present the best challenge for experience climbers. That is exactly why we created our Multi Pitch excursions, so we can take you out and show you our favorite climbing spots. If you are an experienced climber looking to push your boundaries, then you have to join us on this adventure.
High Adventure Rock Climbing
Let's Go On An Adventure
- Transportation – In a climate controlled luxury Lexus 4 wheel drive SUV
- Pick Up/Meet Up – We will pick you up from your accommodations or from a convenient meeting spot
- Private Guide – A skilled and Wilderness First Responder certified guide for your private group
- Technical Gear – State of the art harnesses, helmets, ropes, and hardware
- Emergency Equipment – Vehicle recovery, rope rescue, first aid kit, and backup water just in case!
- Lunch – Lunch can be provided for you for an extra fee
What To Bring
- Water – We recommend 3-4 Liters per person
- Lunch – If you choose to bring your own
- Backpack – To carry personal belongings
- Sun Protection – Sunscreen, Sunglasses, and a Hat
- Medications – Any medicines you may need like an inhaler, epipen, insulin etc…
- Water Bladder Pack or hydration system, if you have one
- Camera/Phone – To take amazing adventure pictures!
What To Wear
- Prepare for Changes In Weather – Dress like an onion. Thin layers close to the body and heavy outer layers. You’d be surprised how quickly the temperature can change here
- We recommend a T-shirt with sleeves and pants like athletic, yoga, or cargo pants, or comfortable shorts
- Athletic and quick dry clothing – Are great options
- Shoes – Climbing shoes, and lightweight closed toe shoes or hiking shoes
- Face Mask – For following COVID 19 guidelines
rock climbing trips
Pictures From Our
Multi Pitch Adventures
What To Expect
On Your Adventure
On the day of your Multi Pitch Rock Climbing trip, we will pick you up from your accommodations if you are staying in Kanab, or from a convenient meet up spot if you are coming from Springdale, Virgin, St George, or Hurricane. This pick up system allows us to maximize the amount of time we spend exploring on your excursion. From there your adventure begins, so get ready to have some fun!