Half Day Rock Climbing
Privately Guided Zion
Rock Climbing Adventure
There are some really incredible climbing routes just outside of Zion National Park. Knowing which locations are the best to go to, how to get there, and what you will need to make a successful climb, can be challenging. That is where our Zion rock climbing trips come in. We specialize in taking intermediate to advanced level climbers out, and based on your experience we will choose one of our favorite spots to take you to. We take care of all of the gear and just ask that you bring your own climbing shoes.
Climbing is our passion and we love sharing our knowledge and expertise with you. We want you to know that the routes around here are challenging. So, if you are new to climbing we suggest spending time practicing before coming out. Beginners that are looking for a thrilling ropes based adventure, we highly recommend that you check out our super fun canyoneering trips.
Half Day Rock Climbing
Let's Go On An Adventure
- Transportation – In a climate controlled luxury Lexus 4 wheel drive SUV
- Pick Up/Meet Up – We will pick you up from your accommodations or from a convenient meeting spot
- Private Guide – A skilled and Wilderness First Responder certified guide for your private group
- Technical Gear – State of the art harnesses, helmets, ropes, and hardware
- Emergency Equipment – Vehicle recovery, rope rescue, first aid kit, and backup water just in case!
What To Bring
- Water – We recommend 1-2 Liters per person
- Backpack – To carry personal belongings
- Sun Protection – Sunscreen, Sunglasses, and a Hat
- Medications – Any medicines you may need like an inhaler, epipen, insulin etc…
- Water Bladder Pack or hydration system, if you have one
- Camera/Phone – To take amazing adventure pictures!
What To Wear
- Prepare for Changes In Weather – Dress like an onion. Thin layers close to the body and heavy outer layers. You’d be surprised how quickly the temperature can change here
- We recommend a T-shirt with sleeves and pants like athletic, yoga, or cargo pants, or comfortable shorts
- Athletic and quick dry clothing – Are great options
- Shoes – Climbing shoes, and lightweight closed toe shoes or hiking shoes
- Face Mask – For following COVID 19 guidelines
Zion rock climbing
Pictures From Our
Half Day Adventures
What To Expect
On Your Adventure
On the day of your Half Day Rock Climbing trip, we will pick you up from your accommodations if you are staying in Kanab, or from a convenient meet up spot if you are coming from Springdale, Virgin, St George, or Hurricane. This pick up system allows us to maximize the amount of time we spend exploring on your excursion. From there your adventure begins, so get ready to have some fun!