Explore Epic Trails Just Beyond The Well Known Zion Park Hikes
Zion Park hikes are famous around the world. Perhaps the most recognizable and well-known hike is The Narrows. Millions of people come to Zion each year to trek through it. We are huge fans of the park and its hiking. As locals, we have hiked them all, and one thing is clear, they are getting more and more crowded every year.
It’s a little known secret that there are slot canyons and hiking trails that are just beyond the park’s boundaries that are just as epic, picturesque, and adventurous as the ones inside the park that people flock to. While private guided tours within the park are very limited on where they can take you and what they can show you, our half day hiking excursions outside of the park are filled with endless potential for adventures. Join us for a day of exploring on trails that are off the beaten path and way less crowded. We will show you the local side of Zion and share with you our vast knowledge of the region.
Half Day Hiking
Let's Go On An Adventure
- Transportation – In a climate controlled luxury Lexus 4 wheel drive SUV
- Pick Up/Meet Up – We will pick you up from your accommodations or from a convenient meeting spot
- Private Guide – A skilled and Wilderness First Responder certified guide for your private group
- Emergency Equipment – Vehicle recovery, rope rescue, first aid kit, and backup water just in case!
What To Bring
- Water – We recommend 1-2 Liters per person
- Backpack – To carry personal belongings
- Sun Protection – Sunscreen, Sunglasses, and a Hat
- Medications – Any medicines you may need like an inhaler, epipen, insulin etc…
- Water Bladder Pack or hydration system, if you have one
- Camera/Phone – To take amazing adventure pictures!
What To Wear
- Prepare for Changes In Weather – Dress like an onion. Thin layers close to the body and heavy outer layers. You’d be surprised how quickly the temperature can change here
- We recommend a T-shirt with sleeves and pants like athletic, yoga, or cargo pants, or comfortable shorts
- Athletic and quick dry clothing – Are great options
- Shoes – Lightweight closed toe shoes or hiking shoes
- Face Mask – For following COVID 19 guidelines
explore the trails less traveled
Pictures From Our
Half Day Adventures
What To Expect
On Your Adventure
On the day of your Half Day Hiking trip, we will pick you up from your accommodations if you are staying in Kanab, or from a convenient meet up spot if you are coming from Springdale, Virgin, St George, or Hurricane. This pick up system allows us to maximize the amount of time we spend exploring on your excursion. From there your adventure begins, so get ready to have some fun!