Half Day Canyoneering
Best Half Day Canyoneering Zion Adventure
By far our most popular trip! Join us on a thrilling adventure exploring the slot canyons near Zion National Park. Our canyoneering Zion excursions are the perfect way to get off the beaten path and avoid the crowds while broadening your horizons and creating unforgettable memories. Rappel, hike, slide down rocks, squeeze your way through narrow passageways, possibly wade through water, and take in the enchanting views of the slot canyons.
Never been canyoneering or rappelling before? Not to worry, we specialize in teaching beginners the ropes. If you do have some experience, be sure to let us know. We have access to many great slot canyons within our adventure zone. Where we go and what level of canyoneering we do will be based on your group’s desire for adventure. We have canyons that are fun for most ages and abilities. A half day trip is perfect for beginners and families.
Half Day Canyoneering
Let's Go On An Adventure
- Transportation – In a climate controlled luxury Lexus 4 wheel drive SUV
- Pick Up/Meet Up – We will pick you up from your accommodations or from a convenient meeting spot
- Private Guide – A skilled and Wilderness First Responder certified guide for your private group
- Technical Gear – State of the art harnesses, helmets, ropes, and hardware
- Emergency Equipment – Vehicle recovery, rope rescue, first aid kit, and backup water just in case!
What To Bring
- Water – We recommend 1-2 Liters per person for our Half Day Canyoneering
- Backpack – To carry personal belongings
- Sun Protection – Sunscreen, Sunglasses, and a Hat
- Medications – Any medicines you may need like an inhaler, epipen, insulin etc…
- Water Bladder Pack or hydration system, if you have one
- Camera/Phone – To take amazing adventure pictures!
What To Wear
- Prepare for Changes In Weather – Dress like an onion. Thin layers close to the body and heavy outer layers. You’d be surprised how quickly the temperature can change here.
- We recommend a T-shirt with sleeves and pants like athletic, yoga, or cargo pants
- Shorts – If you want to wear shorts, we recommend that they go down to your knees (no short shorts)
- Athletic and quick dry clothing – Are great options
- Shoes – Lightweight closed toe shoes or hiking shoes
- Face Mask – For following COVID 19 guidelines
From Famous Canyons To Our Top Secret Spots
Where Go Canyoneering
Pictures From Our
Half Day Adventures
What To Expect
On Your Adventure
On the day of your Half Day Canyoneering trip, we will pick you up from your accommodations if you are staying in Kanab, or from a convenient meet up spot if you are coming from Springdale, Virgin, St George, or Hurricane. This pick up system allows us to maximize the amount of time we spend exploring on your excursion. From there your adventure begins, so get ready to have some fun!