Let Us Show You The Best Rock Climbing Zion Has To Offer
A full day trip is the best way to truly experience rock climbing Zion‘s abundance of routes to climb. Our full day is a cragging style trip where you’ll have the opportunity to challenge yourself on numerous single pitch pitch routes. These guided rock climbing trips are designed for experienced climbers, those who would be considered intermediate or advanced. This is a great trip for a mixed group of climbers and those who only want to watch the climbers. We climb one at a time and after we lower off of our route we hang out at the base of the climbing area.
We understand that not everyone who is interested in rock climbing Zion, will have lots of experience. We appreciate that because climbing is what drove us to move out here to Southern Utah. Our canyoneering adventures are the perfect substitution. You gear up in a harness and helmet and rappel, scramble, slide down rocks, and squeeze your way through the narrow passageways of the breathtaking slot canyons surrounding the park.
Full Day Rock Climbing Zion
Let's Go On An Adventure
- Transportation – In a climate controlled luxury Lexus 4 wheel drive SUV
- Pick Up/Meet Up – We will pick you up from your accommodations or from a convenient meeting spot
- Private Guide – A skilled and Wilderness First Responder certified guide for your private group
- Technical Gear – State of the art harnesses, helmets, ropes, and hardware
- Emergency Equipment – Vehicle recovery, rope rescue, first aid kit, and backup water just in case!
- Lunch – Can be provided for an additional cost
What To Bring
- Water – We recommend 3-4 Liters per person
- Lunch – If you choose to bring your own
- Backpack – to carry personal belongings
- Sun Protection – Sunscreen, Sunglasses, and a Hat
- Medications – Any medicines you may need like an inhaler, epipen, insulin etc…
- Water Bladder Pack or hydration system, if you have one
- Camera/Phone – To take amazing adventure pictures!
What To Wear
- Prepare for Changes In Weather – Dress like an onion. Thin layers close to the body and heavy outer layers. You’d be surprised how quickly the temperature can change here
- We recommend a T-shirt with sleeves and pants like athletic, yoga, or cargo pants, or comfortable shorts
- Athletic and quick dry clothing – Are great options
- Shoes – Climbing shoes, and lightweight closed toe shoes or hiking shoes
- Face Mask – For following COVID 19 guidelines
rock climbing Zion
Pictures From Rock Climbing near Zion
What To Expect
On Guided Rock Climbing Trip
On the day of your Full Day Rock Climbing Zion trip, we will pick you up from your accommodations if you are staying in Kanab, or from a convenient meet up spot if you are coming from Springdale, Virgin, St George, or Hurricane. This pick up system allows us to maximize the amount of time we spend exploring on your excursion. From there your adventure begins, so get ready to have some fun!