Full Day Off-Roading
The Best Full Day Zion Tour
Private guided Zion tours are very limited on where they can go and what they can show you due to the park’s rules and regulations. That is why we believe the best way to really experience and explore the area is to get off the beaten path and go on an off-roading adventure just outside of the park.
Just beyond the borders of Zion is our “adventure zone,” where we have access to hundreds of mesmerizing slot canyons to explore. The naturally occurring rock formations like arches, bridges, hoodoos, and spires are indescribable and you have to see them to believe that they were created by wind and water. There are rock walls etched with ancient petroglyphs depicting animals, people, and shapes from hundreds and even thousands of years ago. And one of the most amazing things to see is the perfectly preserved dinosaur tracks. Yes, from real dinosaurs! Join us on an all day Zion tour that you are sure to love.
Full Day Off-Roading
Let's Go On An Adventure
- Transportation – In a climate controlled luxury Lexus 4 wheel drive SUV
- Pick up/Meet Up – We will pick you up from your accommodations or from a convenient meeting spot
- Private Guide – A skilled and Wilderness First Responder certified guide for your private group
- Emergency Equipment – Vehicle recovery, rope rescue, first aid kit, and backup water just in case!
- Fuel – We do not charge an extra fee for gas
- Lunch – Can be provided for you for at an additional cost
What To Bring
- Water – We recommend 2-3 Liters per person for our Full Day Off-Roading trips
- Lunch – if you choose to bring your own
- Backpack – To carry personal belongings
- Sun Protection – Sunscreen, Sunglasses, and a Hat
- Medications – Any medicines you may need like an inhaler, epipen, insulin etc…
- Camera/Phone – To take amazing adventure pictures!
What To Wear
- Prepare for Changes In Weather – Dress like an onion. Thin layers close to the body and heavy outer layers. You’d be surprised how quickly the temperature can change here
- We recommend a T-shirt with sleeves and pants like athletic, yoga, or cargo pants, or comfortable shorts
- Athletic and quick dry clothing – Are great options
- Shoes – Lightweight closed toe shoes or hiking shoes
- Face Mask – For following COVID 19 guidelines
From Famous Canyons To Our Top Secret Spots
Where Go Off-Roading
Have your cameras ready at all times
Pictures From Our
Full Day Adventures
What To Expect
On Your Adventure
On the day of your Full Day Off-Roading trip, we will pick you up from your accommodations if you are staying in Kanab, or from a convenient meet up spot if you are coming from Springdale, Virgin, St George, or Hurricane. This pick up system allows us to maximize the amount of time we spend exploring on your excursion. From there your Zion tour adventure begins, so get ready to have some fun!