Incredible Full Day Canyoneering Zion Adventure
Our full day of canyoneering Zion‘s nearby slot canyons gives us extra time to explore more and go further than our half day. We do more rappels, and in some cases taller rappels, we hike a longer route, and scramble and squeeze our way through the winding canyon’s narrow passageways. We also have time to sit down and enjoy a lunch break while taking in the breathtaking surroundings.
Full Day adventures are ideal for groups of friends, families, beginners, and more experienced outdoorsman who have more time to explore the paths less traveled near Zion. If you are new to the sport of canyoneering, we will teach you and have you rappelling and scrambling down the canyons like a pro. Let us know if you already have some experience with ropes. We custom design every trip to make sure you and your group are getting the best experience possible.
Full Day Canyoneering
Let's Go On An Adventure
- Transportation – In a climate controlled luxury Lexus 4 wheel drive SUV
- Pick Up/Meet Up – We will pick you up from your accommodations or from a convenient meeting spot
- Private Guide – A skilled and Wilderness First Responder certified guide for your private group
- Technical Gear –State of the art harnesses, helmets, ropes, and hardware
- Emergency Equipment – Vehicle recovery, rope rescue, first aid kit, and backup water just in case!
- Lunch – Can be provided for an additional fee
What To Bring
- Water – We recommend 2-3 Liters per person for our Full Day Canyoneering
- Lunch – If you choose to bring your own
- Backpack – To carry personal belongings
- Sun Protection – Sunscreen, Sunglasses, and a Hat
- Medications – Any medicines you may need like an inhaler, epipen, insulin etc…
- Water Bladder Pack or hydration system, if you have one
- Camera/Phone – To take amazing adventure pictures!
What To Wear
- Prepare for Changes In Weather – Dress like an onion. Thin layers close to the body and heavy outer layers. You’d be surprised how quickly the temperature can change here.
- We recommend a T-shirt with sleeves and pants like athletic, yoga, or cargo pants
- Shorts – If you want to wear shorts, we recommend that they go down to your knees (no short shorts)
- Athletic and quick dry clothing – Are great options
- Shoes – Lightweight closed toe shoes or hiking shoes
- Face Mask – For following COVID 19 guidelines
From Famous Canyons To Our Top Secret Spots
Where We Go Canyoneering
Canyoneering Zion Adventure
Pictures From Our
Full Day Trips
What To Expect
On Your Adventure
On the day of your Full Day Canyoneering trip, we will pick you up from your accommodations if you are staying in Kanab, or from a convenient meet up spot if you are coming from Springdale, Virgin, St George, or Hurricane. This pick up system allows us to maximize the amount of time we spend exploring on your excursion. From there your adventure begins, so get ready to have some fun!